Social Media Producer
Location: Miami, Florida
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Demonstrate a genuine passion for social media and an understanding of the latest news/trends in the digital media spaceWork with head of social to develop original content that is aligned to the Telemundo brands and can attract new audiences Write copy for social platforms with no errors Develop voice and social “ethos” for their respective property across platform and be an internal and external ambassador for the propertyDevelop and implement social strategy for Instagram, Twitter and FacebookPublish in real time and schedule content for Instagram, Twitter and FacebookCreate video and photo content for social platformsDesign graphics in varying formats for social mediaSupport the core social team on cross promotional efforts and eventsBe able to support breaking news events during work hours and off work hours (weekends)Available to cover live events across social mediaPromote marketing and linear content across platformsBe able to use photoshop, premiere 2019 etc.Familiar with social analytic tools such as Facebook Insights, google analytics, Shareablee etc.Collaborate with show producers to find creative ways to utilize social media on-airAssist social media team with daily updates of social platforms across the organizationWork with the social media team on internal education and social training projectsCreate social media campaigns for special events and editorial projectsProvide regular social media analytics reports on the success of specific pages platforms and campaigns
Are you passionate about news? Do you live and breathe news updates and want to be in the know of current events both domestically and internationally? Do you crave being a part of the real time conversation and informing the community about the topics that matter most to the Latinx community?
Telemundo Enterprises is looking for a Social Media Producer for its Noticias Telemundo content vertical. The Social Media Producer, Noticias Telemundo, will be responsible for the day to day management, creation, publishing, distribution and optimization of content across Instagram, Twitter and Facebook (may include other opportunistic platforms). They will report into the Manager of Social for Noticias Telemundo.
The candidate should demonstrate a passion for news, having either strong, previous work experience and or education within the Journalism field.
Considerable candidates will demonstrate a desire to working within the digital and social media space and have a genuine passion for content creation and community building.
The candidate should display a high degree of knowledge of news, digital trends, product updates and industry news, be an impeccable communicator in Spanish, both written and spoken and be able to work independently in a fast pace environment.
Video and photo editing skills are a must.
• Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, TV production, Marketing or Mass Communications preferred.
• 4+ years of relevant work experience within TV production, social, digital marketing experience
• Bilingual (English / Spanish) both oral and written.
• Must be proficient in Photoshop and Premiere
• Must have a sense of urgency and timeliness
• Must be available and “on-call” for breaking news scenarios
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office programs, including Excel.
• Strong presentation skills, including development of compelling presentation materials.
• Thorough skills, understanding of digital & social, including Mobile, Apps, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube, Snapchat, Musical.ly etc.
• Full understanding of Marketing and Public Relations campaigns.
• Familiarity with Telemundo’s programming, talent and brand initiatives.
• In depth experience with research and analytics tools including and not limited to Primary Research, Omniture, Facebook Insights & Social Guide among others.
• Solid team player, with demonstrated ability to work well with others and deliver results in a fast paced environment.
• Good listening skills, and ability to hear, understand and respond to needs in a proactive way that helps build & foster client relationships.
• Ability to prioritize and manage simultaneous assignments within an intense deadline-driven environment, while paying close attention to details
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
• Must be willing to work in Miami, FL Telemundo Center facility
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Must be willing to be “on call” 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
• Self-starter and proactive in issue-identification and resolution.
• Ability to effectively use strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to communicate professionally with outside partners and company employees in various capacities.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises is a world-class media company leading the industry in the production and distribution of high-quality, Spanish-language content to U.S. Hispanics and audiences around the world. This fast-growing multiplatform portfolio is comprised of the Telemundo Network and Station Group, Telemundo Deportes, Telemundo Global Studios, Universo, and a Digital Enterprises & Emerging Business unit. Telemundo Network features original Spanish-language entertainment, news and sports content reaching 94% of U.S. Hispanic TV households in 210 markets through 30 local stations, 51 affiliates and its national feed. Telemundo also owns WKAQ, a television station that serves viewers in Puerto Rico. Telemundo Deportes is the designated Spanish-language home of two of the world’s most popular sporting events: FIFA World Cup™ through 2026 and the Summer Olympic Games through 2032. Telemundo Global Studios is the company’s domestic and international scripted production unit including Telemundo Studios, Telemundo International Studios, Telemundo International, as well as all of the company’s co-production partnerships. As the #1 media company reaching Hispanics and millennials online, the Digital Enterprises & Emerging Business unit distributes original content across multiple platforms, maximizing its exclusive partnerships with properties such as BuzzFeed, Vox and Snapchat. Through Telemundo Internacional, the largest U.S.-based distributor of Spanish-language content in the world and Universo, the fastest growing Hispanic entertainment cable network, the company reflects the diverse lifestyle, cultural experience and language of its expanding audience. NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises is a division of NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.