PPC / Paid Search Manager
- Full Time
Position: PPC / Paid Search Manager
Location: Orange County (Central)
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Open ended
Starts: Interviewing now!
Amazing benefits 100% paid for you and family!
PPC / PAID SEARCH MANAGER
Our awesome software marketing technology client is seeking an PPC / Paid Search Manager to join their growing team, fulltime.
The ideal candidate will have scaled to a 6 or even 7 figure monthly spend on all channels in a previous role!
The PPC / Paid Search Manager duties will be:
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition
- Collaborate with marketing to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying
The PPC / Paid Search Manager requirements:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain and Taboola.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to sell and convince. You will manage all relationships with vendors and ensure we get the most efficient cost possible.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.