- Full Time
Leaf Group (comprised of the brands Well+Good, Hunker, and LIVESTRONG) is looking for a Talent Coordinator to manage talent, influencers, and experts on branded campaigns and editorial initiatives from our New York City office.
Leaf Group is a diversified Internet company that builds platforms to enable communities of creators to reach dedicated audiences in the ever-growing lifestyle categories.
A big vision calls for a big job. As we grow, our need for an Associate Branded Content Editor grows with us.
You’ll Report To: Director, Content + Strategy
A typical day as a Digital Designer might include:
- Create + maintain curated lists of potential influencers, talent, and experts
- Pre-sale, provide relevant and strategic influencer selections to marketing team for proposals
- Post-sale, create polished influencer decks with talent options for client review + manage outreach to potential talent
- Contract all talent, handling negotiations with talent/agents and working with internal legal department when necessary (previous contract experience a bonus!)
- Communicate with talent and agents on calls and via email
- Manage influencers throughout entire post-sale period, handling all communication during campaigns and tracking deliverables in our project management system
- Handle sourcing and outreach to talent for editorial events, retreats, and initiatives
- Manage influencers on set at photo and video shoots as well as events
- Source and contract additional talent such as models and stylists
You’ll be successful if you’re a detail-oriented people person equally adept at communicating with agents and influencers on calls as handling a heavy stream of daily communication and staying on top of multiple ongoing campaigns. The Talent Coordinator will collaborate with parties across our Brand Partnerships team to find creative solutions to source and book top-tier talent.
What You Have:
- Entry-level position; 1-2 years of experience desired (internships okay)
- Experience working with influencers (booking other talent like experts/models a bonus)
- Previous media or agency experience desired
- Experience working in project management systems like Asana and communicating via multiple forums like Slack and email
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint) experience
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage a multitude of details across multiple campaigns
- Professional, friendly, and strategic email and phone manner
- Desire to grow, learn quickly, and collaborate with an open and supportive attitude
- Enthusiasm for taking on new tasks and wearing many hats
Who We Are:
We create experiences that celebrate the best of art, design, and technology. We want smart, curious people committed to putting people first, having fun while they work, a commitment to high quality service to make things better and a desire for constant growth. We work in a fun, hard-working collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. Check us out here: https://www.leafgroup.com/brands/
What We Have:
- Well+Good is the 2019 People's Choice winner of the Webby’s Award for Best Lifestyle Brand
- eHow is the 2019 People's Choice and official Webby Winner for Social Video/How To-DIY
- Leaf Group is among the 2019 Built In LA Best Companies To Work For
- Leaf Group is among Comparably's 2018 Best Companies in Los Angeles
- Well+Good is the 2018 winner of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Company Award
- MyPlate is the 2018 winner of the Webby Award for Best Design
- Winner of the 2017 Best Company for Diversity award Comparably
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages (i.e., Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401K)
- Discounted gym memberships
- Paid-to-play vacation rewards
- Discretionary unlimited vacation time
- Employee discounts for Saatchi Art, Society6, and Deny Designs
Leaf Group, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
If the Leaf Group Talent Acquisition department, or any current company employee, receives an unsolicited resume from a third party recruiting agency and Leaf Group does not have a signed Agency Agreement active, Leaf Group will not be deemed liable to pay a placement fee. The unsolicited resume will be considered a gift and can be considered for our recruitment efforts.