Location: Universal City, California
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
General administrative duties including but not limited to answering telephones, calendar scheduling, arranging drive-ons, expense reports, copying and faxing, filing, office management and planning all travel arrangements.Must exercise a high level of discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information.Coordinates and organizes all material coming in and out of the department including scripts, cuts of shows, promos, shoot material, awards submissions and communication.Helps the creative and production staffs with specific projects, such as creative exploration (storyboards, etc), stock footage searches, music searches, competitive research, etc.Interfaces with Vendors to onboard, traffic notes and assets, as well as coordinates accounting set up and payment.
This Coordinator role will be in the Original Production Department within the Video Marketing Department of NBC Entertainment Marketing & Digital. Responsibilities will include handling a busy executive desk, managing day-to-day administrative and scheduling functions for the department, and serve as office liaison communicating with internal NBCU divisions. This position will support to the Senior Vice President, Original Production, the Original Production team, and various organizational and production duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 1 year relevant work experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Knowledge of broadcast and creative editorial tools helpful (Avid, Final Cut).
• Knowledge of Script formatting software helpful (Final Draft).
• Must be passionate about television and a career in the industry.
• Previous work experience at a studio, network or agency, especially in creative advertising and production.
• Knowledge of the Digital, Network and Cable entertainment landscape.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Flexible, personable, self-starter, and extremely detail-oriented with the ability to interface with all levels of NBCU staff.
• Ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals.
• Ability to work well in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
• Multi-task oriented, strong organizational process and time management skills
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.