- Full Time
Digiday Media is looking for a marketing coordinator to help market and produce B2B awards programs for the media, marketing and retail industries. You’ll play a key role in everything from marketing entries to producing galas and much, much more in between. This person will report to and work closely with the senior product marketing manager as a part of the marketing team.
Who you are
You’re a marketer at heart who’s not afraid to get your hands dirty when it comes to things like event production or helping customers. You’re creative, but can also think strategically and believe no job is too big or too small. You’re a team player who is extremely motivated, thrives in fast-paced, cyclical environments and is able to pay meticulous attention to detail.
- Setup and maintain entry platform pages
- Manage all customer communications with our awards community
- Assist with the planning and execution of best-in-class awards galas
- Assist with scheduling and posting to @DigidayAwards
- Own the recruitment of C-suite and Executive-level jury members across all programs
The person who fills this role:
- Has 1 - 2 years’ experience
- Is self-starting
- Thrives in a startup-esque environment
- Is able to balance multiple projects while maintaining a high level of work
- Is comfortable communicating with PR and executive-level contacts
- Has experience with Adobe PS, Excel, Google Suite (preferred)
- Has experience with WordPress (a plus)
Digiday Media is a media company and community for digital media, marketing and advertising professionals. We focus on quality, not quantity, and honesty instead of spin. We cover the industry with an expertise, depth and tone you won’t find anywhere else. The Digiday team strives to produce the highest quality publications, conferences, and resources for our industry.