Junior Marketing Manager
- Full Time
Digiday Media is looking for a Junior Marketing Manager to play a key role in the marketing of Glossy and Modern Retail and their event, awards and subscription products. This person will oversee day-to-day marketing for these two brands and work closely with the VP, Marketing & Growth to implement strategies for growth.
Who you are
You’ve got an ambitious streak. You’re eager to make an impact with two fast-growing media brands in the fashion, beauty and retail spaces. You’re a doer and are able to flawlessly juggle a number of different projects at once while paying meticulous attention to detail. You’re comfortable rolling up your sleeves and getting into the weeds, but you’re also able to step back and think strategically and critically. You likely have a few years of experience in other marketing positions and now you’re ready to step into a larger role.
- Manage day-to-day marketing activities for Glossy and Modern Retail. You’ll market the brands themselves while also focusing on promotion for events, subscriptions and awards.
- Responsible for the execution of email campaigns. You’ll manage the scheduling, execution and measurement of marketing emails.
- Manage display campaigns with Glossy and Modern Retail.
- Report on KPIs for the marketing team. You’ll regularly track key marketing metrics in order to uncover actionable insights and improve our strategy and execution over time.
- Regularly monitor websites and other marketing materials to ensure accuracy and thoroughness.
- Some light copywriting involved – email and social.
- Support the marketing team with miscellaneous tasks as needed.
- 2 - 4 years of experience
- Marketing or communications background preferred
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Hard working, self-starting, a team player and a willingness to “roll up your sleeves”
- Ability to think critically and strategically.
- Some experience with email marketing strongly preferred.
- Experience with Wordpress, Adobe CS, Excel, email service providers and Google Analytics preferred.
- Basic knowledge of HTML a major plus.
ABOUT DIGIDAY MEDIA
Digiday Media is a vertical media company founded in 2008 by CEO Nick Friese. Our mission is to chart how industries like media, marketing, fashion, beauty and retail are moving from analog to digital. Our approach is to continually reimagine and reshape the media we cover and create, guided by our core values of quality, honesty, curiosity and tenacity. Digiday Media currently operates three global media brands: Digiday (media, marketing and retail), Glossy (fashion and beauty) and Modern Retail (retail).