- Generate linear and cross-platform ad sales revenue through integrated, multi-platform sponsorships on NBC Sports Bay Area and California, the exclusive home of locally produced professional sports
- Portfolio contains over 600 live events on both our Linear and Streaming platforms that include the Golden State Warriors, San Francisco Giants, Oakland A’s, San Jose Sharks, San Jose Earthquakes, and Sacramento Kings.
- Cross-Platform portfolio also includes our My Teams App, website, mobile, custom VOD, integrated features, various social media handles/accounts, and podcasts.
- Strong storytelling ability from a marketer’s prospective; understanding key brand initiatives and how our platforms can help deliver against KPIs.
- Entertain clients at events that extend beyond traditional work hours
- Achieve quarterly/yearly linear and cross-platform sales goals
- Perform other related duties as required
- Minimum three year experience in direct sales
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and ability to develop relationships with clients and co-workers
- Passionate about sports
- Embraces social media and technology
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in San Francisco, CA
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Background in television, radio, sports marketing and/or cross-platform sales strongly preferred
- Ability to sell conceptually to direct clients
- Comfortable using and selling new media
- Passionate about sports and local teams
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.