Marketing Project Manager
- Full Time
Position: Marketing Project Manager
Location: South Phoenix
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $50,000-$60,000; DOE
Our client in Phoenix is hiring for a Marketing Project Manager to join their team full time!
This will be onsite, M-F, 40 hours per week!
You are the best fit if you have worked within a CPG industry, product role, retail vertical!
What you will be doing as the Marketing Project Manager:
- Project management for different departments
- Collaborating with creative teams to manage project timelines and deliverables
- Preparing reports and analysis
- Keeping up on traditional marketing and new product development
- Maintaining brand standards and brand awareness
- Social Media maintenance
- Meeting deadlines and managing budgets
What you need to know as the Marketing Project Manager:
- 4+ years of creative and/or project management
- Must have strong Project Management experience
- Experience managing brand standards
- CPG experience
- Must know Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be comfortable in a start up setting
Pluses (but not deal breakers):
- Experience with Workamajig
- Agency experience
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Marketing Project Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly