Position: Email Designer
Status: ONSITE Freelance
Estimated Duration: January 2020
Starts: Beginning of October
Rate: Up to $35.00/hour
Our retail client has a HOT need for an Email Designer with 3-5 years of experience to work onsite through the end of the year for 40 hours/week!
In this role, the Email Designer will be responsible for the design and execution of innovative email marketing campaigns. You must be able to work individually as well as with multi-disciplinary teams and marketing channels. This position will report into the Lead Designer on the team!
Email Designer Requirements:
- Working on social media campaigns or branded digital content.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and InDesign)
- Able to create print assets and work with printers for direct mail
- Strong attention to detail and ability to version out designs for multiple audiences
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and multi-task several projects in any given day
- Ability to express ideas clearly and confidently while working collaboratively with CRM team, writers, and other designers to carry out creative concepts from idea to perfection.
- A flexible personality that can thrive in the fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing start-up company
MUST have a portfolio displaying your email design capabilities!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.