Communications Account Executive - ATL
- Full Time
Who are we?
Kellen is a global professional services firm with a primary concentration in association management and communications. We also offer outsource services such as meetings and conference management, digital marketing and strategic advice. We are an employee-owned company (ESOP) with 300+ employees from a wide variety of professional disciplines. Kellen has seven offices in Atlanta (HQ), Brussels, Beijing, Chicago, Kansas City, New York City and Washington DC.
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for an experienced communications and marketing professional passionate about helping clients’ succeed and grow to join our Kellen/SRA communications team in ATL.
- Operating as a boutique firm within one of the world’s leading association management companies, we serve a growing roster of internal and external clients, creating a dynamic, collaborative culture.
- From food, to building and construction, consumer home goods, transportation, medical, technology, and beyond. Our communications team has a unique perspective on a wide range of industries.
- Kellen/SRA seeks motivated, organized, and creative candidates with excellent writing, media relations and social media skills who can thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
What will you do?
Key activities include, but are not limited to…
- Manage B2B and B2C clients’ accounts. Conduct research to understand clients’ issues and industries.
- Create, implement and evaluate team plans; and take responsibility for budgets, allocating resources, meeting deadlines and delivering results.
- Handle ongoing projects on multiple accounts, offering input on cross-functional teams, and provide recommendations to senior staff and clients.
- Develop and oversee design and production of digital and traditional content.
- Create, pitch and distribute a variety of PR materials, including press releases, editorial pitches and social media content, establishing strong relationships with editors and reporters at consumer and trade magazines and newspapers, websites, and broadcast outlets.
- Identify and help pursue new business opportunities.
Am I qualified?
- 4-6 years of agency experience in public relations, integrated marketing and/or communications
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Communications, Journalism, English, Public Relations, Marketing or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to identify, evaluate, and execute media opportunities, as well as provide media training to clients.
- Superior organizational skills with ability to multi-task, prioritize assignments, and meet tight deadlines
- Must be detail oriented, with strong problem-solving skills and the desire to take initiative
- Ability to craft client messaging in a variety of channels.
- Experience with digital advertising across channels that include Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram, including measurement.
- Experience overseeing event marketing through traditional and digital channels, as well as collateral development. Specifically, experience with WordPress and any other website platforms.
What do we offer?
Kellen offers a professional and collegial work environment with great benefits where teamwork abounds and your efforts are truly appreciated. We work hard, but also strive for work/life balance. We offer generous benefits including medical, dental, vision paid vacation, holidays, a 401(k), and tuition reimbursement.