- Full Time
B2B trade publisher seeking to fill the role of Production Artist with design experience for 2 biweekly tabloid newspapers. We are looking for a full-time experienced person to fill this position.
In this role, the production artist will be designing layouts (in InDesign) for both publications for print, utilizing K-4 publishing system. Illustrator and Photoshop experience highly desired, as the artist will also be responsible for all imaging work (color-correction, resizes, general quality control).
Print production skills necessary as well as a good design sense, as is the ability to turn work around quickly while adhering to each publication’s layout standards.
The production artist will be expected to partner with production and editorial management to facilitate issue closes.
Work must be done on site, as it requires interaction with the editorial and ad production departments.
• Minimum 5 years experience working in InDesign; Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) highly desired;
• Experience with K-4 publishing system;
• Must be able to work independently;
• Must have strong time management and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to take creative direction constructively;
• Function as publishing systems manager.
Apply for Production Artist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly