Lead Interactive Producer
- Full Time
Position: Lead Interactive Producer
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Rate: $75,000 - $90,000K; Annually
Our agency client is in need of a Lead Interactive Producer passionate about emerging technologies with 5+ years of experience managing interactive projects for a direct hire position!
In this role, the Lead Interactive Producer will help define, optimize and execute the agency's process in interactive development.
Lead Interactive Producer Responsibilities:
- Works with the client and leads the team from the start of a project to develop a product that meets the client's business needs
- Creates the roadmap that leads to the end deliverable
- Work with strategy, development and creative teams to determine scope and project requirements
- Define resource needs and create project estimates, plans and timelines working in with project management department
- Prioritize project tasks and manage independent deliverables of the project team to ensure project is delivered on time and on budget
- Lead content creation, asset collection and organization for interactive projects
- Understand and ensure digital projects follow best practices
Lead Interactive Producer Requirements:
- High level knowledge and experience in web development and digital campaign execution/coordination
- Strong cognitive skills - including problem-solving, decision making and analysis
- Experience managing budgets
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.