Regional Account Manager Managed Wifi
- Full Time
At Cox, we connect people to the things they love. Now we’d like to connect with you. Cox Communications is looking for sharp talent to join our team and be the voice of our brand.
The Regional Account Manager Managed Wifi has direct responsibility for managing large, Major National Accounts to include executive positioning, proposal development and delivery, as well as the negotiation of long-term contracts.
The Regional Account Manager Managed Wifi will receive strategic oversight from the Corporate NAM for Bulk and Non-Bulk global strategies and policies for the largest key opportunities. This role will also work collaboratively with the MDU Sales Managers in executing the contract strategy and securing service arrangements for these large, regional Major Accounts.
The role creates and implements regional Sales and Marketing strategies to drive sales and revenue across targeted, large MDU portfolio customers through leadership and system collaboration, packaging products, and owning the customer experience throughout the sales process.
The Regional Account Manager Managed Wifi is responsible for developing, implementing and measuring Multiple Dwelling Unit (MDU) residential sales strategies and goals designed to retain/improve customer loyalty and grow market share for all products and increase revenue in large MDU portfolios. Responsible for overall companywide leadership, management, and performance of MDU National Portfolio Accounts to retain and generate revenue through the establishment of long-term relationships with builders, developers, property owners, managers and on-site personnel. Personally, negotiates largest contracts. Contracts typically range 8-15M.
The role will set sales strategy for targeted customers to identify and expand revenue generating opportunities for the company.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
Responsible for the relationship with assigned customers; identifying opportunities to maintain and grow revenue to meet business objectives.
Responsible for the account revenue base and identifies the appropriate course of action needed to protect and grow it.
- Collaborates with the broader team to execute plans and tactics. Account strategy includes the establishment of Executive Account briefings, show/event presence, and driving of media/PR visibility.
- Establishes relationships with Regional Account customers for the purpose of satisfying customers and exceeding company revenue objectives.
- Cultivates executive-level relationships within customer’s organization, develops and delivers presentations as needed.
- Partners closely with Field Sales and Business Operations on planning and budgeting for functions. Partners with Pricing and Marketing to finalize profitable target offers and specials for large MDU customers.
- Serves as primary contact and escalation point for assigned accounts ensuring timely resolution of issues, build out, product delivery and relationship strength.
- Analyzes Return on Investment of various business scenarios; ensures that decisions align with CCI’s best interests. Develops business cases to support recommendations.
- Develops and administers sales plans including identification of objectives and action programs to achieve overall business goals. Conducts tactical planning, standardized reporting, and feedback on effectiveness of existing sales plans.
- Work with Product Management & Mgr, Large Customer MDU Marketing to improve experience and drive increased resident /property owner loyalty.
- Work across internal and external teams to develop strategies, identify best practices and recommend improvements to training, systems and processes.
- Develops strong relationships with C-level officers (internal and external customers)
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor James M. Cox.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.