Sr Business Intelligence Analyst
- Full Time
The Sr Business Intelligence Analyst will leverage skills in business requirement gathering and data analysis to provide clear reporting to support the Accelerated Title Business. The ideal candidate should have in-depth experience developing custom reports and meaningful insight to inform and influence best outcomes for the business . He/she will have a passion for analysis and answering questions that will help us run the business more efficiently. The Sr Business Intelligence Analyst works independently with limited supervision in analyzing available industry data and identifying trends impacting the Accelerated Title Business. He/she will assist in maintaining KPIs that measure performance of business. He/she effectively tracks, reports on and executes on recurring reporting as well as ad hoc data/reporting/insight requests. He/she detects risks to the business and alerts management team with concerns.
- Business Reporting: Develops and is responsible for maintenance of recurring reporting (daily/weekly/monthly) for the Accelerated Title Business as well as ad hoc data/reporting/insight requests.
- KPI Tracking: Responsible for recurring reporting of key performance indicators of Accelerated Title Business. Alert business when issues arise. Lender Reporting/Analysis: Responsible for creating and maintaining recurring reporting by Lender. Compare Lender volumes and trends over time. Assess if any potential issues/opportunities exist.
- Enterprise Dealer Partnerships (EDP) Analysis: Responsible for maintaining recurring reporting broken down by EDP group. Compare EDP growth vs. Non EDP. Monitor performance by Group. Assess if any potential issues/opportunities exist.
- Presentation: Responsible for creating presentation materials showing market trend data or Accelerated Title performance data, for consumption by Executives or for potential external outlets (i.e. media outlets, bylined articles, white papers etc.).
Qualifications:Required Experience & Specialized Knowledge and skills
- Five (5) years of solid data analysis and interpretation skills required.
- A passion for empirical research and for answering tough questions with data.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and listening skills.
- Competency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- In-Depth Functional knowledge of reporting tools (Tableau, SSRS)
- Experience with statistical tools (R, SPSS, SAS etc.) a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external partners, and act as an effective team player.
- Financial services or automotive experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred.
- Other duties as needed or required
- Requires physical ability and mental acuity to execute the duties of the position successfully within required timeframes to meet business requirements.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.