Manager, Content Products, Fox News Media
Posted: 10/7/2019 | Expires: 11/6/2019
Location: New York City, New York (US)
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: Commensurate to experience
We are looking for a Content Products Manager to join the Fox News Media team! As the Content Products Manager, you work with sales marketing and account teams to develop content around client KPIs and goals. In partnership with the inventory team, you develop a qualitative and quantitative understanding of Fox News Media sponsored content in order to improve forecasting accuracy.
Job Number: R50010303
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and implement learning from research, analytics, campaign performance and industry trends
- Work with inventory team to forecast new campaigns for effective delivery
- Develop an attribution model to extract actionable insights on what drives page views and other KPIs in sponsored content
- Analyze web analytics data to understand seasonal and promotional traffic trends within sponsored content
- Perform content marketing on and off platform to support sales initiatives for sold editorial and branded content campaigns using audience acquisition budget.
- Write alternate headlines and create images for A/B testing, working to optimize campaign spends
- Manage delivery of active sales campaigns, working with the inventory and ad operations team to troubleshoot problems.
- Communicate delivery status to editorial, sales marketing, and account executive stakeholders. Run OSI meetings when needed.
- Work with the branded content and sales marketing teams to generate ideas, maintain editorial calendars, style guides, and current taxonomies
- Develop guidelines and content strategies to deliver a brand’s designated audience on our platform, setting the tone, style and voice for all branded content
- Create specifications and appropriate content for campaigns, working with internal employees and freelancers
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent background in journalism and marketing preferred
- Understanding of News, business and feature verticals is a plus
- Experience working in analytics or business intelligence for content publisher preferred
- Excellent writing and communication skills required
- Understanding of how to run campaigns on marketing channels like Outbrain, Facebook, Google Ads, and Keywee
- Working knowledge of web analytics systems such as Google Analytics or Adobe Omniture.
- Google Ad Manager experience is a plus. Knowledge of feeds and APIs structures is a bonus.