Integrated Sales & Marketing Assistant: American Media Entertainment Group
- Full Time
AMERICAN MEDIA ENTERTAINMENT GROUP Integrated Sales & Marketing Assistant
American Media Entertainment Group (AMEG) oversees, print, digital, social media, video, branded content, data, experiences within its portfolio of Celebrity and Teen titles -- OK!, Star, In Touch, Life & Style, Radar J14, Girls’ World and Animal Tales. The AMEG Integrated Sales & Marketing Assistant is an entry-level position whose job entails working with a seasoned sales and marketing team to facilitate sales efforts and marketing projects. The positions include sales support, event support, sales material development, presentation assistance and some creative writing.
- Sales Support: Meeting preparations and follow-up; assistance with booking travel and catering.
- Proposal/Presentation Support: Assisting Sales Managers with Proposals and Presentation development
- Event Support: Venue and client communications; facilitating activation development
- Print/Digital Brand Activations: Assist in the creative development of in-book and digital branded content integrations for advertisers.
- Budget: Oversee excel charts of Marketing Projects.
Technical Skills Needed: Excel, Powerpoint (will be taught Custom Show)
Skills Desired: Strong organizational skills; ability to problem solve; creative writing.