Visual Designer (branding) - San Francisco
Position: Visual Designer (branding) - San Francisco
Location: San Francisco
Status: Freelance, 40 hrs/week
Estimated Duration: contract to hire
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: up to $50 per hour
Our B2C lifestyle client is looking for a Visual Designer who is great with branding to join their team on a freelance basis at their office in San Francisco! Strong potential to extend into full time, direct hire.
The aesthetic they are going for is: modern, fresh, empathetic (warm), and zen-like.
This Visual Designer will be:
- Evolving brand identity and style guides
- Concepting and designing email templates for user acquisition, retention and reactivation
- Designing landing pages and paid social ads
- Supporting design for content marketing programs
- Producing and managing assets for all campaigns
The ideal Visual Designer has the following:
- 2-4+ years of experience
- Creating an entire brand system (*must have samples)
- Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch
- Branding background including logo, iconography, imagery, typography
- Video editing
- Email design optimization
Video Editing / Shooting skills is a major plus!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.