The Marketing & Training Coordinator position lies within the Marketing, Training & Development department of MNI Targeted Media. This person will provide strategic marketing support to the Marketing department, with a focus on supporting the newly developed MNI Learning, Development and Training platform. II. Essential Job FunctionsWeight % Accountabilities, Actions and Expected Measurable Results75%
- Work across internal departments to manage the everyday execution of the Learning, Development, and Training platform with a focus on project management, scheduling, and internal communications.
- Project manage all elements of the continually evolving platform, not limited to: training manuals, pre-recorded and Live training sessions
- Maintain and update the Learning, Development, and Training manual
- Update and distribute a monthly Learning, Development, and Training Newsletter highlighting new curriculum additions and upcoming Live training sessions
- Coordinate with training hosts to secure training materials and ensure compliance with MNI brand standards
- Responsible for the upload and management of all materials across training platforms including the MNI Intranet
- Work with Director and VP, Integrated Marketing to develop evolving curriculum
- Traffic training modules to key personnel for review and approval
- Serve as the Learning, Development, and Training point-of-contact
- Manage expectations back with the Director, Product Marketing, to prioritize workflow
- Outreach to prospective vendors, technology partners or internal Meredith counterparts as needed
- Provide support in creating and updating national and/or customer-focused sales materials for use by our sales account executives
- Conduct research using our syndicated research tools and industry resources
- Produce category-relevant blogs and Thought Leadership pieces as needed
- Update monthly marketing job tracker reports
- Support general marketing functions including event planning, sales mailings, and material updates
- All other duties as assigned.
100% III. Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements | All must be met to be considered.Education:A Bachelor's Degree with a concentration in marketing is strongly preferred (and/or equivalent, relevant work experience). Experience:1+ years' experience in media or marketing. Project management experience is a plus. Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong organizational skills and enjoy following a process or trailblazing a new one
- Strong critical thinking and analytical problem-solving skills
- Self-starter who can work independently, adapt quickly to different situations, and is strong at project management.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- Time management, business acumen and a strong work ethic are a must.
- Solid computer skills using Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Salesforce; knowledge of Nielsen, ComScore and GfK a plus.
- Creative, compelling and persuasive communication style
- Must be able to multi-task and work under strict deadlines
% Travel Required (Approximate): >10% (approximate)MNI Targeted Media, an advertising and marketing division of Meredith Corporation, is a new breed of data-centric advertising firm that prides itself on innovative digital strategies. MNI streamlines media buying, creative messaging and analysis to generate scalable cross-platform advertising campaigns that make an impression. We believe in the power of innovation and are driven to know more and do more every day. Think you'd be a good fit for the team? Visit us at mni.com.