Media Awards Competition Coordinator
- Full Time
Effectively lead the competition towards success, remaining dedicated in all efforts
towards improving the brand’s reputation and prestige. Work to represent the competition, as well as evaluate and improve the follow key components:
• Marketing & PR Communications
• Industry Participation
• Competition Rules/Regulations/Categories
• Growth & Opportunity
• Trophy Distribution
• Event Management
• Assist in the creation and coordination of competition categories.
• Research and statistical analysis of competition with regard to entries/regions.
• Recruit respected jury members to judge the competition.
• Ensure that the judging process is smooth and is completed successfully on-time.
• Assemble an Advisory Board of industry luminaries from around the world to help shape
the competition each year. Work with the advisory board to address key
issues/questions/concerns and use their expertise to ultimately improve the
competition each year.
• Maintain a strict set of competition dates and deadlines - opening dates, discount
deadlines, final deadlines. Monitor and maintain these dates on a daily basis.
• Develop a marketing plan to help promote the competition, adhering to a set of dates
and deadlines; coordinate email blasts, mail campaigns, and phone call campaigns.
• Maintain website content, making sure that all information on the website is accurate
• Work closely with PR and Social Media to ensure that all jury members,
winners and any other key announcements are distributed throughout the industry.
• Assist in the organization of events.
• Be proactively involved in marketing, public relations, corporate sponsorships, and
• Keep regular status reports and control assigned project calendars.
• Attend industry events.
• New business development; network, develop new business partnerships, maintain
existing relationships, and identify new areas of opportunity.
• Be a hands-on team player who demonstrates high level maturity, adding value, sharing
creative ideas, and executing programs.
• Ability to work independently, as well as with fellow staff members, to maintain
efficiency throughout all company operations.
• Possess strong interpersonal skills and effective leadership qualities, coordinating
multiple projects with limited resources.
• Superior communication/diplomacy skills with both the staff and industry clients.
• Must be detailed-oriented, with an outstanding ability to prioritize, multi-task and
manage time efficiently.
• Ability to meet deadlines, as well as adapt to deadline changes and schedules.
• Self-motivated capability to set attainable sales goals and achieve them.
• Well-versed in all forms of creative media, including Advertising.
• Possess a desire to grow, a willingness to continue learning about the industry and a
long-term interest in developing the business.
• Be an ambitious self-starter with the drive to consistently exceed objectives, followthrough
each task to its completion and take on more responsibility.
• Sales and effective presentation skills
• Ability to work in high pressure environment
• 5 or more years of experience; media industry background preferred.
Qualified candidates will possess a bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in a
communications or business related field.
To apply, please submit a brief cover letter with salary requirements and your resume.
SUBMISSIONS WITHOUT PROPER COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
NO PHONE CALLS
About Our Company:
International Awards Group, LLC organizes international advertising & programming