VP, Fandango Sales
Location: Beverly Hills, California
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Owning and forging senior relationships with the Movie Studios and entertainment brands Overseeing the sales team’s day to day relationships with the studios Help develop relationships with senior marketing contacts at target non endemic accounts
The VP, Ad Sales Fandango will be responsible for the Fandango Ad Sales Portfolio, including Fandango.com, Rotten Tomatoes, Flixster, Movie Tickets and Fandango 360 data products. This person would spearhead the Fandango portfolio to studios, agencies and clients and would work on building strategic and data driven cross portfolio solutions across linear and digital platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities
NegotiationNegotiate complex deals at top management level with challenging and strategic studio accountsDevelop and execute sales strategy across all platforms to maximize revenueMake deal decisions for assigned brands
work closely with the other Fandango commercial teams to maximize revenue and optimize profitability
LeadershipInspire and lead the team of Account Executives, Associate Account Executives, Sales Planners and Sales AssistantsOwn the performance of advertising sales programs against desired outcomesPerform periodic performance reviews to determine employee eligibility for, among other things, merit increases, bonuses and promotional and transfer opportunities
CommunicationInternally serve as Brand Leader on assigned brand(s) and develop tools and messaging to all internal partiesRepresent Fandango and NBCU in the Ad Sales business community and manage relationships with various constituentsCommunicate and collaborate internally with other departments including Pricing & Planning, Marketing, Research, Marketing and Client Solutions.
• 10+ years extensive Digital Ad Sales experience with 5+ years Director level sales management with multi-platform sales experience
• Established network of contacts and relationships within the ad sales business community, with film studio relationships strongly preferred
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Beverley Hills, CA
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Willingness to travel and work overtime
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Excellent client relations skills
• Demonstrates strong executive-level presentation, leadership and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, matrixed, environment and meet deadlines
• Demonstrates a proactive approach and takes initiative to be innovative
• Experience in successfully communicating at all levels both verbally and in writing
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects and be detail-oriented
• Bachelor’s degree with an Advanced degree preferred
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.