Location: Universal City, California
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Seek and leverage marketing opportunities within the client network. Follow the USH creative process.Participate in account management, including the contract process, advertising orders, marketing trackers, key account profiles, and other tools as developed. Demonstrate cross-functional partnership and collaboration with internal departments including legal, finance, theme park operations, and guest communicationPresent recommendations for problem solving and continuous improvementPerform other duties as assigned
This position is responsible for supporting the Corporate Sales Market with the promotion and selling of Universal Studios Hollywood tickets. This position is responsible for implementation of the processes established by the Company management as the “standards” for the team.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIESLearn and become knowledgeable of the sales channel, the Universal Studios Hollywood brand, proprietary systems and brand marketing priorities. Execute Sales & marketing strategies with clients including reviewing sales performance with clients and making strategic recommendations. Manage client relationships, including contracts, pricing and product updates, ensuring ideal USH positioning within client distribution systemsSupport sales strategies to drive profitable revenue growth and market share, meeting or exceeding budget targets for attendance, revenue and per cap. Includes identifying new client prospects. Professionally represent the theme park at tradeshows and other client events to strengthen the relationships of our brand in the marketplace and sales channel call to action
• Minimum 2-years of sales experience, directly supporting or directly selling
• Ability to drive results by developing internal team relationships and external client relationships
• Willingness and flexibility to attend weekend and night events
• Valid driver’s license required
• Must have reliable transportation and be able to conduct sales calls in Southern California
• The ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds safely
• Prefer Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is required; major in in Business Administration, Sales or Marketing is preferred
• Must contribute positively to the team culture
• Strong reading & writing skills
• Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Ability to interpret performance analytics and answer related business questions
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, with changing priorities and time pressures
Experience Universal Studios Hollywood ™ - where every day is an opportunity to take action, a chance to have fun. We bring to life the ultimate Hollywood entertainment experience with the world’s largest movie studio and heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions. Here, your individuality helps movie-making magic meet real life thrills to inspire memories that last a lifetime. Therefore, we strive to attract the best talent across a range of positions from hourly guest service to professionals. You are encouraged to bring the passion, energy and creativity that will make a difference to the thousands of families and friends who explore our universe every day. Get ready for an epic adventure at a place where you can be Universally You - Universal Studios Hollywood ™, the Entertainment Capital of L.A℠.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.