Account Executive - Great Fulltime Gig!
- Full Time
Position: Account Executive - Great Fulltime Gig!
Location: South Bay LA
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Beginning of Sept.
Agency client is seeking an Account Executive with Content Production experience to join their growing team!
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Key liaison between account and internal teams providing direction, and prioritizing and assigning projects
- Support and manage 360 degree cross-channel marketing programs (website development, digital & content marketing, social strategy and activations, as well as event-based activations)
- Be client facing and build trusted relationships by delivering on their objectives & needs
- Develop project-related financial plans that include revenue, labor costs and relevant expenses
Account Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years experience in direct marketing, advertising or digital marketing; agency experience a plus!
- Proficient in MS Office, and tools like MS Project or Smart sheets
- Experience with cross-channel marketing campaigns (OLA, Site, Social, Mobile, Print, Email, DM, Events etc.)
- Content, video production & social experience is preferred
- Strong communicator, team oriented and highly organized
Sound like you? Apply now and tell us why!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.