Position: Account Coordinator
Location: East Bay
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Rate: Up to $27/hr - DOE
Our agency client is seeking an Account Coordinator to join their team onsite in Oakland, 40 hours.
The Account Coordinator will be responsible for:
The ideal Account Coordinator has:
- Manages the workflow of client's account, supporting senior leadership\
- Develop relationships with entire team to become the trusted, reliable source for information
- Work with client to understand requirements for projects
- Ensures the project stays within the allocated budget
- Conducts quality control throughout all work submitted to clients to track back to the business goals
- Monitors all stages of creative campaigns to guarantee that they are coordinated with timelines
The ideal Account Executive has:
- 2+ years of agency experience
- Proven work experience across multiple categories
- Excellent oral, written communication and organizational skills
- Has an eye for detail and an understanding of budget constraint
- Understands of broadcast, print and digital production processes
- Fully aware of creative processes and techniques - including digital platforms
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.