Copywriter (+Content Strategy)
Position: Copywriter (+Content Strategy)
Location: San Francisco
Estimated Duration: 2+ months
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $60/hour DOE
Our consumer tech client needs a Copywriter to join their team for a 2+ month contract, onsite 2 days/week in San Francisco.
In this exciting opportunity the Copywriter will join the brand team and will assist with a major content audit and overhaul of the client's email marketing campaigns!
- Conduct a content audit of all existing email marketing content and determine what needs to be created, overhauled, etc.
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions with internal stakeholders to help determine content needs
- Establish categories and hierarchies for the different types of email content / campaigns
- Partner closely with a designer to help create new email templates based on newly created categories
- Write content for all new email categories working off of client's existing brand / voice guidelines
Required skills / qualifications for the ideal Copywriter:
- 5+ years of experience, ideally in the consumer technology space
- Previous experience creating templates and writing content for email marketing campaigns
- Understanding of email marketing best practices and how content effects click through rates / conversions
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment
- Knowledge of branding is a plus!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.