Client Solutions Specialist II
- Full Time
The Client Solutions Specialist II will be responsible for incremental business growth for their assigned targeted areas. This position partners with the field sales teams in creating a strategy to achieve this goal. The Client Solutions Specialist will educate customers on the Manheim Express Marketplace, and actively seek opportunities to grow the relationship by consistently outstanding service that will meet the dealer’s business needs. The Client Solutions Specialist II will manage assigned customer relationships for Manheim Express customers with the goal of providing a personalized experience. The Client Solutions Specialist will ensure that we deliver a personalized, low-effort, positive experience to our dealer customer by proactively collaborating with field sales teams, other Manheim companies, customers and local auction departments in order to ensure that customers’ expectations are met or exceeded.
- Reviews customers’ performance and recommends solutions for improving conversion rate and/or market share.
- Conduct thorough assessment of vehicle condition following the Manheim Express Inspection process.
- Locate, start, move, inspect, and return vehicles on dealer’s lots safely.
- Understand basic NAAA frame/structure guidelines as well as common vehicle condition flaws and how to identify them.
- Perform basic mechanical checks on vehicles including, powertrain, drivetrain, and electrical components.
- Understand basic vehicle valuation methods and guide dealers on GFB and floor pricing.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with dealers over the phone, online, at the auction through planned contact and meetings.
- Partners with sales in educating, selling and training customers on Manheim Express products and services.
- Collaborates with customer account team to identify opportunities for growth.
- Generates leads to other channels (Next Gear, notification of newly registered dealers to sales, etc.)
- Collaborates with Sales to plan, execute, and follow-up on targeted accounts.
- Utilizes SalesForce.com for reporting, lead input and customer performance reviews.
- Inform and educate dealers of changes in auction policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates professionalism and sincere appreciation for the business relationships that have been established amongst the dealers and Manheim.
- Functions as a solid team player and work closely with teammates, field sales, and customer care to create a superior customer experience.
- Works with manager to ensure a consistent and effective online and in-lane customer experience, appropriate transaction processing, high customer satisfaction and service levels.
- Visibly demonstrates safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience required.
- 3+ years Auction experience or dealership experience strongly preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
- Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to engage customers in a consultative manner.
- Motivated and ability to work with remote supervision.
- Solid computer skills, including ability to use Internet and MS Office effectively.
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills required.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks; manual dexterity.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception.
- Ability to sit, stand or walk for prolonged periods of time. Ability to bend, stoop, squat, or kneel; ability to lift and hold at least 10lbs at waist level for an extended period of time; ability to lift up to 30lbs.
- Exposure to moderate noise level, may be exposed to fumes and odors.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.