Client Experience Manager II - RapidScale
- Full Time
RapidScale is one of the fastest growing Managed Cloud Computing companies in the industry. The company has a solid track record of delivering world-class products and services to our Customers located throughout the country and the globe. RapidScale is seen as a leader in Desktop Virtualization with marked success in application virtualization. The company provides Managed Cloud services to companies of all sizes including but not limited to: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), Hosted Exchange services, Unified Security Management services, and Microsoft Office 365 services.
This position is the equivalent of an Account Manager at other organizations. This position reports to the EVP, Sales & Marketing and is responsible for all aspects of management and support of RapidScale’s customers throughout the customer’s lifecycle with RapidScale. This position is responsible for the management, retention, and growth of an assigned customer base. This position is qualified to participate in a bonus plan related to successful achievement levels of this positions duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Nurture and grow a productive business relationship with assigned customers by utilizing a consistent communications plan as well as initiating pro-active contact with assigned customers
• Facilitate the retention and renewal of existing RapidScale’s existing customer base
• Recognize, nurture, and achieve revenue growth from existing customers
• Actively build and refresh a reference-able customer contact list
• On-board and steward RapidScale customers through-out their lifecycle across a variety of requests including MACD, training, escalation, billing, competitive negotiation
• Support sales efforts by working cooperatively in conjunction with Sales Management and Channel Leaders
• Recognize and report on improvement opportunities in a constructive manner
• Properly protect all customer information
• Cooperate in a timely manner with all management requests for reports or information
• Attend company and team meetings, as well as onsite and offsite customer meetings, trainings, events
• Perform special projects as required
Qualifications:EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE & OTHER MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: The minimum qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability necessary for an individual to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable amounts of training are provided.
Educational & Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years relevant work experience in customer base management, inside sales, channel management
- Knowledge of account management duties
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing and editorial abilities
- Excellent organizational, follow-up and time management skills
Inter-Relationships: Role requires the ability to work within a cooperative team environment as well as perform assignments autonomously. This position will require working with several departments and different personalities.
Working Environment: Fast paced, positive, high energy environment. Can have high levels of stress due to deadlines and necessity of quick response times.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor James M. Cox.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.