Title & Record Specialist II
- Full Time
This position ensures the accurate and efficient processing of vehicle titles by verifying title information is correct, maintaining knowledge of current laws regarding vehicle titles, and interacting with customers and regulatory agencies to resolve title issues.
- Resolve issues with customers, as they are presented either upon discovery or in response to a customer call.
- Work exception queues identified by the system.
- Resolve exceptions by completing documentation, submitting to the State, and/or working with the customers.
- Request Power of Attorney (POA) from customers.
- Request funds to pay state fees.
- Complete title validation.
- Receive POA document sent by the customer.
- Monitor aging of titles.
- Retrieve new title docs sent by state.
- Update & validate exception title in the system.
- Record costs of fixing title.
- Notarize documents
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Effective communication skills required.
- Must possess good problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Basic computer software skills required.
- Valid Notary or ability to become Notary required
- 2 or more years of related experience required in CA Department of Motor Vehicles laws and regulations.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.