Manager, Email Marketing, Peacock (NY)
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Manages email programs for Peacock marketing communications including product launch, customer engagement, automated drip campaigns and newsletters to drive success against key retention and engagement KPI’s.Works with brand strategy, product, design, and editorial teams to bring programs to life.Implements segmentation, personalization and dynamic content with ESPProvides campaign QA ensuring accurate, timely and consistent delivery of email campaigns. Monitors and maintains email list health including following email deliverability best practicesManages content producers in the deployment of campaigns.Understands customer data to identify relevant customer segmentsOversees list requests and monitors list management and segmentationCreates test plans for optimization of email messaging and cross-channel communication with push/in app and retention paid mediaPartners with Applied Analytics and Consumer Intelligence Platform teams to ensure reporting and addressable data availabilityAnalyzes campaign performance metrics and optimizes customer lifecycle messaging accordingly
Introducing Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together. All in one app.
In preparation for our launch in 2020, we are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.
Manager, Email Marketing, Peacock
This role will be responsible for helping to develop and optimize an email marketing program designed to drive engagement and retention, as well as minimize churn. The Manager will oversee communications and programs to onboard new users, optimize the consumer lifecycle, increase content consumption and increase subscriber value. The ideal candidate will be highly data driven and able to manage both strategic plans and hands on execution.The manager must have deep experience in email marketing strategy and managing email marketing programs including leveraging insights to create plans and identify appropriate customer segmentation.
• 4+ years of relevant CRM and email marketing experience
• Knowledge of ESP management ie. Braze, Adobe Campaign, etc.
• Intimate understanding of design, copy, and email best practices/guidelines; HTML coding and design experience preferred
• Knowledge of CAN SPAM, CCPA and email permission management
• Proven ability in synthesizing and interpreting data and customer insights into successful engagement strategies
• Knowledge of multi-channel communication such as social media retargeting and/or app notifications
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Seasoned in managing timelines, delivery, and dependencies across organization
• Ability to work with urgent deadlines and re-prioritize work when needed
• BS/BA in Marketing or related field
• Direct management of CRM support staff, digital content producers, or analysts is a plus
• Experience working within multi-channel campaigns
• Experience with video streaming (OTT) or subscriptions services is a plus
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills. You thrive in a start up environment reaching out to cross-functional teams to push CRM priorities forward.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.