Consumer Marketing Manager
Position: Consumer Marketing Manager
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: Interviewing This Week
Rate: Up to $33/HR DOE
Our client in Silver Spring, MD is looking for a Consumer Marketing Manager to join their team.
This role will be onsite, 40 hours per week for approximately 1-2 months with the option to extend.
Consumer Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Contribute strategic thinking and new ideas to the building and development of consumers promotions and marketing campaigns
- Develop marketing strategies in partnership with the internal research team and media agency for programming initiatives to inform our understanding of the target audience, targeted audience, and metrics for success for each campaign
- Develop creative briefs for all programming priorities
- Initiate, develop and manage the execution of 360° marketing campaigns across print, on-air, out-of-home, digital, radio and nontraditional platforms.
- Manage and direct the media planning agency in the development of strategic media campaigns
- Present and communicate marketing campaign goals and execution of the plan with internal departments, and when needed, senior executives
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure that marketing objectives and executions are cohesive across all marketing and media
- Manage the creative development of all marketing elements to ensure art and messaging are consistent and on-strategy
- Manage budgets to determine positive ROI and ensure we always remain on-budget
- Able to manage staff at the managerial level and below
Consumer Marketing Manager qualifications:
- 5+ years of integrated marketing experience within B2C or broadcast environment
- Experience overseeing media planning with a media agency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience supervising or managing direct reports
- Ability to interact and get along with peers, clients, and colleagues in other departments.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.