Email Marketing Manager
- Full Time
Position: Email Marketing Manager
Location: Baltimore, MD
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
A client in Baltimore, MD is looking for an Email Marketing Manager to join their team.
Email Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Guide email marketing campaign strategies: help units detail tactics and align with an overall marketing calendar
- Ensure email campaigns align with strategies, tactics, and styles used across other channels: social, mobile, web, search engine marketing, etc.
- Support the digital fundraising team with new donor acquisition, multichannel giving, monthly sustainer conversion, and emergency appeals
- Lead re-engagement strategies and IP warm-up strategies for new lists
- Lead special projects, segmentation strategies, testing plans for optimization (i.e A/B testing of subject lines, length, etc.), and key performance indicators
- Troubleshoot HTML, CSS and other performance issues to ensure identical rendering across browsers, ESPs, and devices
- Lead A/B and/or multivariate tests; Lead tracking, reporting, and optimization efforts
- Ensure all email campaigns comply with current email best practices
Email Marketing Manager Qualifications:
- Experience with email tools (Blackbaud Luminate, EveryAction, Exact Target, NCR, etc.) required
- Experience implementing responsive email design
- Strong HTML and CSS experience; Adobe Photoshop (or similar) is preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot coding problems such as padding on tables, button rendering, image rendering on mobile devices, etc.
- Familiarity with database concepts and segmentation
- Experience in email campaign building and list selection preferred
- Knowledge of SQL a plus
- 2+ years of experience
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.