Digital Strategist, Freelance
As the publisher of both Inc. and Fast Company, Mansueto Ventures is home to two of the most iconic and vibrant brands in the world of business publications. Every day, the content, awards and events we produce help entrepreneurs and innovators succeed. All provide useful insights, spark essential conversations and provide much needed inspiration.
Inc. is the voice of the American entrepreneur. We inspire, inform, and document the most fascinating people in business: the risk-takers, the innovators, and the ultra-driven go-getters that represent the most dynamic force in the American economy.
Fast Company is the world’s leading business media brand, with an editorial focus on innovation in technology, leadership, world changing ideas, creativity, and design. Written for and about the most progressive business leaders, Fast Company inspires readers to think expansively, lead with purpose, embrace change, and shape the future of business.
Just as Inc. and Fast Company pride themselves on advocating progressive and innovative business practices, all of us at MV are determined to walk the talk. We strive to be a transparent, dynamic, and responsible organization that gives all of its employees a meaningful role in helping to shape what we do and how we do it.
About The Role
The Digital Strategist will work with the Content Engagement Manager to execute custom marketing programs for advertisers. These programs include articles, videos, infographics, and other types of custom content. This role involves working with internal stakeholders (account managers, ad operations, sales, etc.) to ensure campaigns not only deliver in full, but also with strong performance based on established KPIs.
Are you an analytical, detail-orientated self-starter who thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced environment? If so, apply today!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Strategize campaign execution based on predetermined KPIs
- Launch social posts across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Create internal dashboards in Adobe Analytics
- Optimize campaign performance with consistent monitoring of social posts and onsite analytics
- Liase with ad operations and account managers to communicate recommendations and needs to boost performance
- Provide excel reporting on a weekly basis for all campaigns
- Participate in ad hoc client calls to give status on performance
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous experience with Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn Ads Manager is required
- Experience with content marketing is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel is required
Mansueto Ventures is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.