User Experience Designer
We have an incredible opportunity for a UX Designer to make waves at a Fortune 500 company. Ongoing, full time freelance in Columbus, OH!
So why is this exciting?
- This UX Designer will be responsible for developing the total user experience for internal employees including everything from work spaces to digital, employee-centric products
- You'll have a hand in defining the culture of a major financial company
- Work as part of a collaborative and diverse team where all team members have a voice in strategy and seat at the table
- Work life balance! Gain the ability to step away from work at the end of the day and over weekends
- Sitting in a new office space that is a tech/innovation hub at the center of this internal work
If you're looking for MORE than just a UX role, or know someone who is, let's get in touch!
Portfolios must show good process and the ability to creatively think through problems as well as:
- User Personas
- Journey Maps
- Case Studies
Innovative User Experience team within a financial company