Paid Search Manager
- Full Time
FIG is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Paid Search Manager who will manage the Paid Search strategy and activity for our largest media account. This person will work within a wider team of cross-media specialists to deliver on client objectives and strategy.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Formulate Paid Search strategies and roadmaps for delivery and testing with the support of Paid Search Analyst and Associate Media Director.
- Oversee the management of Paid Search activity; ensure it is delivered to a consistently high standard, is cost effective and in line with client’s business targets.
- Responsible for all paid search budgeting and pacing to ensure accurate monthly budgets do not exceed signed media schedules from clients.
- Produce optimization strategy and roadmaps for ensuring client's goals are met.
- Provide frequent progress/contact reports regarding search marketing efforts and performance metrics to client.
- Add additional value to all Search projects by innovative thought and suggestion on client future projects.
- Assume top level responsibility for specific client budgets including monthly forecasting of spend.
- Proactively investigate agency, client and supply side campaign issues (troubleshoot) and source best-practice resolutions in a timely fashion.
- Oversee bid management strategies being deployed for the client.
- Develop presentations to clearly and effectively communicate stories, plans and reports to clients.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be confident and take the attitude that it’s never too soon to make a constructive contribution to the discussion, volunteer new ideas and make suggestions for improved ways of working.
- Develop collaborative and positive relationships with colleagues.
- Add positively to the team dynamic, attending and contributing in meetings, both agency and client side (where appropriate).
- Develop strong relationships with engines and technology providers to ensure client goals are consistently being met and strategy is innovating – put in place QBR with tech providers.
- Ensure all work is delivered on time, to the standard required and is 100% accurate.
- Develop strong relationships with the client, agency partners and suppliers to gain their trust, respect and confidence.
- Self-starter going above and beyond on tasks – taking the initiative to help others
- Innate curiosity and aptitude to learn about marketing, brands, advertising, communications, culture, people, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study, MBA or other advanced degree in a related field is preferred, but not required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a digital media agency working in a paid search role
- Proven working knowledge of bid-management tools
- Working knowledge of 3rd party ad serving tools
- Experience of working with budgets upwards of $5MM a year
- Experience of working with junior team members
- Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present complex subjects in understandable terms
- Demonstrable ability to successfully resolve situations that are broadly defined, complex, diverse, and occasionally unprecedented
- Ability to perform in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Adept at creating practical solutions to daily business challenges
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple projects and processes simultaneously
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Seeks out opportunity and challenge
- Must love dogs (or at least be cool with being around them a lot)
Apply for Paid Search Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly