Paid Social Media/ Search Coordinator
- Full Time
Our client, a large non-profit with headquarters in New York, is seeking a Paid Social Media / Search Coordinator to join their team.
This individual will is critical to the Foundation's efforts to acquire, engage and retain their audience by developing social strategies to help meet Marketing goals, executing and optimizing campaigns, managing related budgets, and reporting + sharing insights across stakeholder teams and more.
The Paid Social Media / Search Coordinator will:
* Acquire, engage and retain audiences across all Foundation social platforms
* Develop content on social accounts to meet audience growth and engagement goals
* Build paid Search campaigns
* Make proactive, informed recommendations to optimize Marketing campaigns
* Monitor owned social media channels
* Work with digital designer to create and optimize channel-specific assets for Marketing and stakeholder campaigns
* Create tracking links and streamline tracking processes
* Communicate and share work with senior staff members
The Paid Social Media / Search Coordinator will have:
* Candidates should have 1 to 2+ years of experience
* Must have experience with paid social ads, specifically knowledge of Facebook Ad Platform
* Understanding of SEM, including Google Ads, Bing and Yahoo
* Fluency in social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram, and their in-app analytics tools
* Experience with managing large budgets a huge plus!
* Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
* Experience with Salesforce a plus
* Work efficiently and effectively in a fast paced environment