Social Media Associate
- Full Time
Social Media Associate (28644)
Creates a range of social media-specific visuals and content for a variety of institutional social media channels.
- Produces and edits social media visuals (e.g., infographics) and animations using Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Lightroom and Photoshop.
- Produces and modifies high quality photos and video with a mix of text, graphics, photos, and animations; optimizes video content for social platforms; conducts quality control of video content for dissemination on institutional social platforms.
- Attends various WCM events (e.g., seminars, symposiums, commencement) to capture real-time photos/visuals for social media content, supporting activities by departments, centers and institutes that demonstrate key strategic priorities.
- Researches, conceptualizes, pitches and creates original social content; layout and edits vertical stories for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Ideates and executes ideas that will drive up social media views, watch-time and engagement.
- Collaborates across the Communications and Marketing division to coordinate, optimize and promote External Affairs owned media content and produces complementary graphics and animations as needed.
- Designs occasional dynamic project presentation decks.
- Manages queries from departments, centers and faculty to enhance content submission such as modifying photos, videos and animations that engage audiences and are customized to the institutional social platforms.
- Ensures image consistency and quality across social media platforms. Edits and retouches photos that are submitted from internal and external sources to maintain WCM's image standards.
- Associate's Degree
- Associate's degree in Media, Communications, Marketing or related field.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of media, design, communications or public relations experience.
- Excellent photography and videography skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent high degree of attention to detail, superior organizational skills, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of major social media platforms.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom and Photoshop).
- Demonstrated creative thinking skills and understanding of trends in social media.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a large organization with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Self-starter with high degree of initiative and the ability to think critically.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with multiple constituencies and exercise diplomacy.
For more information and to apply, visit the link provided.
Weill Cornell Medicine is a comprehensive academic medical center that's committed to excellence in patient care, scientific discovery, and the education of future physicians in New York City and around the world. Our doctors and scientists-faculty from Weill Cornell Medical College, Weill Cornell Graduate School of Medical Sciences, and the Weill Cornell Physician Organization-are engaged in world-class clinical care and cutting-edge research that connect patients to the latest treatment innovations and prevention strategies. Located in the heart of the Upper East Side's scientific corridor, Weill Cornell Medicine's powerful network of collaborators extends to its parent university Cornell University; to Qatar, where an international campus offers a U.S. medical degree; and to programs in Tanzania, Haiti, Brazil, Austria and Turkey. Our medical practices serve communities throughout New York City, and our faculty provide comprehensive care at New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, New York-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital, and New York-Presbyterian/Queens. At Weill Cornell Medicine, we work together to treat each individual, not just their conditions or illnesses, as we strive to deliver the finest possible care for our patients - the center of everything we do. Weill Cornell Medicine is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Weill Cornell Medicine provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/c99nskhbfp7fssbz