Business Analyst, Operations and Growth
- Full Time
Who are we?
We are a $7 billion dollar, Fortune 500 company that is growing 15% per year!! We have a local team of over 700 employees and are looking to add a Business Analyst, Operations and Growth!!
Interested? Keep reading…
Are you looking for your hard work to get visibility by Executive Leadership?
This role allows you to work directly for someone who is on the Executive Leadership Team and wants to help your career grow and develop.
Think you have what it takes? Read on….
The VinSolutions-Xtime Business Analyst, Operations and Growth role is responsible for driving the identification, planning, and execution of growth and operational improvement plans for the VinSolutions and Xtime businesses. This role acts as a data and insights expert and is responsible for working with business partners and other stakeholders to frame business problems & opportunities, gather data, perform analysis, form recommendations, and provide project management of key initiatives.
- Source data and perform complex analysis to determine process improvement and/or revenue growth opportunities. Evaluate alternatives course of action and draft and deliver recommendations.
- Maintain & publish reporting for VinSolutions/Xtime Managed Services organization and identify opportunities for operational improvements to drive greater profitability and/or more rapid growth
- Support business/partnership development efforts; opportunity identification and contract negotiations
- Provide project management oversight to ensure successful completion of key projects; create project plans, manage interdependencies with other departments, and deliver milestones
- Support Senior Director Managed Services, Business Development, & Strategy Enablement with day-to-day execution of role
- 3+ years related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required
- Business acumen (e.g. read financial statements, size markets, understands sources of value creation)
- Ability to derive insight from data and develop recommendations
- Ability to communicate and persuade through written and oral communication; thrives in a team environment
- Excellent communications skills; ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required
Competencies critical to success in this role:
- Champion Change: Actively engaging and supporting change and innovation by communicating the future state, trying new approaches and collaborating with others to make the change successful.
- Drive for Results: Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and sense of urgency for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Build Relationships: Building, leveraging and maintaining relationships within and across workgroups.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.