Marketing Coordinator - North America
- Full Time
Entertainment One Ltd. (LSE:ETO) is a global independent studio that specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. The Company’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Entertainment One’s Family & Brands Division is an exciting, fast growing entertainment company that specialises in the development, production, distribution and brand management of kid’s TV content. Key properties in the brand portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig and superhero hit PJ Masks. Alongside these popular television properties, eOne Family & Brands’ portfolio also boasts acclaimed kids content including Ben & Holly’s Little Kingdom, Winston Steinburger and Sir Dudley Ding Dong and Cupcake & Dino: General Services.
Part of the growing eOne Family & Brands North American office based in New York City, the Marketing Coordinator will focus on working with the Marketing Director, North America and the team’s Marketing Manager to assist them in executing integrated and effective brand marketing campaigns for eOne’s popular preschool brands including PJ Masks, Peppa Pig and Ricky Zoom.
The Marketing Coordinator will be organized, professional, proficient in the fundamentals of integrated marketing, and able to support the marketing team as they fulfil general marketing duties along with targeted brand initiatives. The Marketing Coordinator’s day to day responsibilities are focused on supporting the team in their execution of department strategy as delegated by the Marketing Director.
- Support the marketing team’s day-to-day promotional efforts for our brands by:
- Tracking all consumer, advertising and digital projects for the brands via creation and maintenance of master marketing planners for each brand
- Raising POs with finance for departmental invoices and payments
- Handling warehousing, shipping and distribution of giveaways and promo items for brand activity
- Costume appearance and other experiential event support and assets
- Sourcing and fulfilling marketing giveaways and contests
- Assistance with team marketing presentations/campaign recap decks
- Limited internal and external marketing material approvals (meet and greet assets, web images, banners, etc.)
- Assisting Marketing Manager with creation of DVD, EST, and app assets tied to brand promotions
- Assisting Marketing Manager with assets/creative copy as needed
- Assisting Marketing Manager with website and e-newsletter content/assets and programming as needed
- Support the North American licensing team as needed, such as:
- Coordinating weekly licensing/marketing team meetings
- Licensee Day support where relevant to marketing (scheduling, meeting agendas, other team logistics)
- Assisting Marketing Managers in updating marketing slides within licensing team’s brand/retail decks
- Contribute/pull together marketing information for licensing team’s monthly trade newsletters, sell sheets, internal newsletters and consumer newsletters as required
- Special projects as needed, especially within social media/digital marketing space, including brand/competitor research as needed
- Support the SVP of Marketing and Marketing Director on PR-related needs for the brand when needed
- Previous marketing experience within a busy marketing team
- Excellent organization, communication and administrative skills; attention to detail and deadlines
- Knowledge of computer packages, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook. Adobe Creative Cloud knowledge and experience is a plus.
- Strong understanding of the marketing world and its opportunities for our brands
- Proactive and resourceful with the ability to work independently and stay calm under pressure
- Active and experienced with social media and strong understanding of the digital marketing world and its opportunities for our brands
- Focused, collaborative team player who has a passion and interest in eOne’s brands
- Able and willing to work in a communal office setting and to work collaboratively with internal teams across the globe
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. To be considered for this position you must provide evidence that you/be able to demonstrate that you have the right to work in New York.