Business Analyst, Commerce Product, Peacock
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Document business rules, use cases, workflows with supplementary detailed information, citing specific examples or formulas as needed.Interpret and manage requirements through the entire software release cycle, effectively communicate technical components of an initiative to applicable parties. Liaise with product management, the rest of UX, Engineering and QA in order to ensure application quality and clear interpretation of requirementsAssisting leadership on the delivery of multiple projects, developing cost benefit analyses for the program, communicating to an executive committee, creating and reporting program status
Introducing Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together. All in one app.
In preparation for our launch in 2020, we are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.Business Analyst, Commerce Product, Peacock
As a Business Analyst on our team, you will conceive, define, design, develop, test, and launch vivid and compelling television experiences that are contextually-relevant, exceedingly-useful, and curiously entertaining.
• 3+ years experience or equivalent relevant experience.
• Proven oral and written communication skills; excellent business presentation skills. ·
• Ability to interface effectively with all levels across organizational lines.
• Ability to effectively utilize external vendors and resources throughout the organization.
• Must be self-motivated, well-organized and have strong communication, documentation, and facilitation skills.
• Excellent analytical skills and intellectual rigor.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Business preferred, but not required.
• Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.