- Full Time
DADA Goldberg is a boutique PR Agency that works with distinguished design and destination brands. Our work in public relations focuses on creating thoughtful narratives for inspiring spaces, the objects that fill them and people who create them. Our team works on international brands and projects, out of our office in Dumbo, Brooklyn.
We are currently seeking Account Coordinators to join our growing team. The ideal candidate for this entry-level position will have interest in publishing and media, ideally also the design industry, PR/ communications internship experience, and a proven track record of organizational and project management skills.
Position Title: Account Coordinator
Reports to: Account Executive
Position purpose: Account Coordinators provide key support to the account executives and the whole account team. Their main role is two-fold: 1. to keep projects, deliverables and deadlines organized for the account group they are assigned to, and 2. To ease the day-to-day work flow of the group by absorbing research, submissions, tracking, and media pitching tasks, based on discussed priorities. They are in charge of the timely and accurate completion of deliverables that ensure client satisfaction, such as placement reports and media clips. The coordinator undertakes research, press release writing and content creation for clients at the direction of the managers.
Client relations responsibilities:
- Prepares and presents assigned deliverables, including, but not limited to: award submissions, social content and placement reports.
- Prepares all client-facing materials in the highest quality visual presentation standards.
- Completes assigned projects with timeliness and accuracy.
Media relations responsibilities:
- Researches new writers and editors, and conducts research about media angles, as assigned.
- Builds tailored media lists for pitching efforts
- Works with managers in drafting and sending pitches to the media
- Drafts press releases and other PR related language
- Drafts social media content as needed
- Supports agency's ad buying operations
- Is responsive to the needs of the team by assisting pitching efforts and initiatives.
Special admin responsibilities:
- Helps with office admin as needed.
- Excellent organizational ability
- Interest in design and media
- 0-1 year of experience
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Social media savvy and Instagram brand building examples
Entry level. Public relations internship or related communications experience a plus.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
In your cover letter, please include the following:
- Why you want to work for DG
- Which design/ lifestyle publications/ sites you read regularly and why
- A recent project you are most proud of and why
- Two professional references (must be supervisor or higher)
Apply for Account Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly