Robb Report: Digital Sales Planner
- Full Time
Robb Report: Digital Sales Planner
Work with the best luxury brands in the world! If you have 1+ years of experience planning at a digital advertising agency and want to dive into the world of yachts, super cars, private jets, trips around the world, and watches and jewelry at the highest end, we are looking for you!
The Digital Sales Planner will play a critical role within our fast paced advertising sales team, focused on managing digital campaigns and first-class client communication. Your primary responsibility will be to manage all stages of the sales process through constant coordination with your sales and marketing counterparts.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to the following:
- Create Media plans, including checking avails, understanding campaign parameters and KPIs per RFP, media brief and internal meetings
- Collaborate with sales, account management and ad ops to ensure campaigns transition from proposal to launch including specs, KOCs, order entry and management
- Collaborate on digital marketing strategy development with clients and internal team
- Manage, monitor, optimize, analyze, and report on campaigns
- Evaluate media campaign effectiveness to inform future campaigns
- Demonstrated success in developing, managing, and executing digital marketing campaigns / initiatives on the agency and/or client side
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent clients/projects and meet tight deadlines
- Be a product expert with the ability to advise on all of our offerings
- Revise media plans based off of client feedback
- Pull research data such as Google Analytics, and Social measuring tools for media plans and/or deck purposes
- Coordinate internal KOC once IO closes and ensure that the IO matches the latest media plan provided, and review & approve all IOs against internal inventory system
Qualifications of the Ideal Candidate:
- 1-2 years digital media planning experience
- Previous experience at a digital media agency is preferred
- Detail-oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Dependable team player with a strong ability to work independently and amongst teams
- Excellent written, verbal and math skills
- Proficiency with MS, digital marketing platforms, ad servers, and analytics tools
About Robb Report:
For nearly 40 years, Robb Report magazine has served as the definitive authority on connoisseurship for ultra-affluent consumers. Robb Report not only showcases the products and services available from the most prestigious luxury brands around the globe, but it also provides its sophisticated readership with detailed insight into a range of these subjects, which include sports and luxury automobiles, yachts, real estate, travel, private aircraft, fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art, wine, state-of-the-art home electronics and much more. For connoisseurs seeking the very best that life has to offer, Robb Report remains the essential luxury resource.
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 180 million and empowers more than 1 million global CEOs and business thought-leaders in markets that impact the world. Our dynamic events, data services, and rich content entertain and educate today’s fashion, retail, beauty, entertainment and lifestyle sectors. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global influencers are informed, connected, and inspired. To learn more about PMC and its iconic brands, visit www.pmc.com.