- Full Time
Our client, a large non-profit with headquarters in New York, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join their team.
This individual will is critical to the Foundation's marketing and revenue efforts. This role will be responsible for the creation and implementation of the foundation's marketing strategies in support of annual giving, fundraising and cross-departmental conversion priorities.
The Marketing Coordinator will:
*Collaborating with stakeholders across the organization to implement strategy and track metrics in support of the annual giving program.
*Supporting execution of cross-channel marketing campaigns to help meet revenue goals and Foundation-wide conversions. Campaigns may include but are not limited to: mass market, local and grassroots efforts, estate planning, seasonal and annual appeals.
* Build paid Search campaigns
* Make proactive, informed recommendations to optimize Marketing campaigns
* Monitor owned social media channels
* Work with digital designer to create and optimize channel-specific assets for Marketing and stakeholder campaigns
*Proactively providing innovation across all marketing and advertising vehicles that the Foundation uses (internal and external) and providing competitive insight into our branding strategies.
*Aiding the discovery, research and assessment of potential new products/vehicles to enhance the marketing work of the organization.
*Developing and managing digital materials to create a cohesive image and message for revenue-based initiatives.
*Supporting reconciliation of department budget.
The Marketing Coordinator will have:
* Candidates should have 1 to 2+ years of experience
* Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
* Experience with Salesforce a plus
* Work efficiently and effectively in a fast paced environment
Apply for Marketing Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly