Senior UX Manager
- Full Time
Position: Senior UX Manager
Location: South Central U.S.
Status: On-site, permanent (not remote)
Estimated Duration: Full-time / Permanent
Starts: Video Interviewing Now!
Rate: $110,000 - $140,000 (plus bonus potential)
Our client in the South Central region of the U.S. is seeking a Sr. UX Manager to join their team! It will be a mix of hands-on execution as well as some light management of a few designers.
*This full time opportunity comes with a relocation package if you are not local to the client's market (relocation is a must if you are not local - there is no remote option).
**When replying / applying, please note your desired salary.
What You'll Be Doing as the Sr. UX Manager:
- You'll work primarily on internal UX design needs related to supply chain and logistics
- The vast amount of projects will revolve around mobile and tablet based UX design
- Manage 3 to 4 direct reports with a servant/leader mentality
- Scope projects with quality focus, define strategy and roadmaps, allocate resources
- Provide creative thought processes for user experience
- Work with internal leadership as needed
Requirements for the Sr. UX Manager:
- Must have 4+ years of progressive UX experience
- Strong UX portfolio that you can show
- Management experience a plus, but not a deal breaker if you do not have it
- Bachelors degree is preferred, but length of experience OR recent UX bootcamp certification will also be considered
- Big brand experience is preferred (Fortune 500 level)
If you feel you are a match, send us your up to date resume and portfolio, and we'll be in touch if it's a match!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Senior UX Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly