- Full Time
Position: UX Designer
Location: South Central U.S.
Status: Permanent, on-site, bonus + relocation covered
Estimated Duration: Full-time
Starts: Ready to interview
Rate: Up to $120,000, plus bonus and relocation
Our client in the South Central region of the U.S. is seeking a UX Designer to join their team!
This full time opportunity does come with a relocation package if you are not local to the market (relo is a must if you are not local - there is no remote option).
*When replying / applying, please note your desired salary.
What You'll Be Doing as the UX Designer:
- You'll work on their Merchandising team which deals with internal tools that buyers, managers and executives use to figure out where they source products from and how they get the right product in front of the right person at the right price.
Responsibilities for the UX Designer:
- Help lead a small group of jr. designers (these are not direct reports, though)
- Design and deliver wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for multiple devices and interfaces�
- Work with leadership to frame problems and conceptually think through solutions
- Design for various projects throughout the year depending on internal needs across merch, retail, and internal co.
Are You The Right UX Designer?
- Experience in retail / merchandising or another complex industry - finance, healthcare, consulting, technology, etc. as you'll be working on large complex projects.
- 3+ years of progressive UX experience with real client/company experience (not school projects) with complex UX projects under your belt
- Strong UX portfolio with wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Minimum of Bachelors degree preferred
- Big brand experience preferred (Fortune 500 level)
If you feel you are a match, send us your up to date resume and portfolio, and we'll be in touch if it's a match!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for UX Designer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly