Senior Content Strategist
- Full Time
Position: Senior Content Strategist
Status: Full Time, On-site
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Rate: Up to $75,000K; Annually
One of our agency clients is seeking an Senior Content Strategist with 6+ years of experience in marketing/advertising with previous agency experience!
In this role, the Senior Content Strategist will help lead and shape content strategy, brand voice/messaging, and content creation and distribution to clients. You will be in charge of managing a small content team and responsible for the strategy and day-to-day content programming across multiple channels for clients.
Senior Content Strategist Responsibilities:
- Lead the creation of original content across multiple formats, including short-form social, long-form articles, videos, GIFs, photos, and more.
- Develop content marketing strategies for video content, including short-form "Story" content for Instagram + other platforms as well as longer-form docu-style content for websites and social.
- Collaborate with strategy, creative, media, pr, and account teams to support daily multifaceted, multimedia content creation.
- Ensure brand, voice, and message consistency across platforms considering channel best practices and trends
- Produce and conduct interviews and assist in the execution of on-location video and photo productions, with availability to travel when required.
- Help business development through ideation and pitching of new work to current and potential clients
Senior Content Strategist Requirements:
- Background in writing, editing, and video with a proven ability to conceive and produce compelling content across platforms
- Able to write in multiple formats and styles quickly and powerfully
- Ability to inspire and lead a small team with clear direction on tight turnaround times
- Comfortable communicating directly with clients and owning relationships
- Must be able to work a non-traditional schedule, including some nights and weekends.
- Familiarity with analytics tools and metric tracking (e.g., Google Analytics)
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.