Associate Creative Director, Copy
- Full Time
Position: Associate Creative Director, Copy
Status: Full Time, On-site, Relocation for out of area
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Rate: $95,800 - $135,000 (plus bonus)
Our client, a successful and fast-growing company in Nashville, has an immediate need for an Associate Creative Director (Copy) for digital paid media. This is an exciting full time opportunity!
Relocation provided by client for out of area talent.
The ideal Associate Creative Director (Copy) comes from the copy side with hands-on experience concepting and writing content for digital media. This is a management position that will partner with an Associate Creative Director on the Copy side to lead a creative team focused on digital media deliverables. There will ultimately be 2-3 writers as direct reports.
We are looking for a true team-player and someone who thrives in an energetic and entrepreneurial environment! This client ultimately strives to inspire others and that requires a collaborative approach.
Responsibilities for the ACD, Copy:
- Lead and manage copy team
- Concept creative campaigns across channels
- Ensure brand alignment in all content / copy
- Foster a collaborative and creative culture
- Work through project details and requirements
- Ideate with product and strategy teams
- Key deliverables include social media, banner ads, web applications and other social content
Requirements for the ACD, Copy:
- 8+ years of experience
- Must have agency or big brand experience
- Demonstrated design ability on digital media projects - online advertising, social media content, etc.
- Prefer management experience
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.