Associate Creative Director (Copy)
- Full Time
Position: Associate Creative Director (Copy)
Location: Downtown Kansas City
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Next Month
Rate: Up to $110,000
Our client is a leading agency in KC and is in need of a fulltime Associate Creative Director (Copy) to join their team.
The Associate Creative Director (Copy) should be creative powerhouses with the ability to produce compelling copy for broadcast (TV), social and advertising campaigns. You will report to Creative Director and work closely with Account team to create impactful campaigns.
This is a leadership opportunity. You will be client-facing, manage and mentor junior team members and should have fantastic presenting and speaking capabilities.
Associate Creative Director (Copy) Responsibilities:
- Serving as a subject matter expert on the clients' business and industry
- Developing creative strategies and ideas that are innovative, motivational and sell
- Concepting and executing advertising consistent with the agreed-upon strategy
- Mentoring more junior members of the team
- Leading a piece of business with passion, vision and maturity
- Presenting to clients and sell work
- Building relationships with internal cross-functional teams and clients alike
- Make amazing work (both as a leader and a doer)
You should have a portfolio showcasing adept skill set in strategic and thoughtful campaigns within a variety of landscapes.
To qualify for this position, you should:
- have 6+ years of experience, agency experience highly preferred
- have experience working on national brands for multi-channel, broadcast and social campaigns
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.