Sr. Manager Digital Content
- Full Time
Position: Sr. Manager Digital Content
Location: Downtown Kansas City
Status: Full Time, relocation package
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: October 2019
Rate: Up to $140,000 annually
One of our large clients is creating an innovative, new team to lead the charge and drive innovation in client-centered digital design initiatives. They need a Sr. Manager Digital Content to join their team full time this Fall!
*The client will provide a relocation package for candidates outside of the Kansas City market (note - this is on-site only, no remote options)
They are looking for a leader passionate about content rich in storytelling and delivering personalized experiences that are differentiated and engaging.
Sr. Manager Digital Content responsibilities:
- Collaborate with business owners to develop and execute a comprehensive, integrated content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term.
- Lead a team of writers to drive the end-to-end experience for their products and services.
- Develop a functional, integrated 365-day content calendar throughout the products you support.
- Work closely with the design team, product owners, marketing, research, customer service organization and the development team to drive progress against the content strategy and product roadmap.
- Assess/measure content effectiveness. Collaborate with business owners for measurement and analytics. Make recommendations based on those results.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for our user experience for all channels including online, email, mobile, video, print, and more.
Sr. Manager Digital Content requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or the equivalent through a combination of education and work experience
- 5 to 7+ years of content development/copy writing experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- 5 to 7+ years of digital experience
- 3 to 5+ years of team leadership
- *Resumes must highlight all areas noted in this job description in order to be considered, or have an attached Cover Letter with such details
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Sr. Manager Digital Content
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly