Sales Development Representative - Individual Contributor
- Full Time
About this role:
We are seeking a Sales Development Representative to qualify leads, grow the sales pipeline, and hit individual and team targets.
We need a self-starter that is punctual and can attain targets. You will be expected to lead by example; log, track leads, and communicate notes in Salesforce. You will be accountable for ensuring that all demos are scheduled and held. You will be a part of a growing team and will work closely with the Sales Director to ensure the sales strategy is being executed. A SDR is part of Fitspot’s sales team, and you will be responsible for meeting and exceeding individual and team goals.
In addition to Sales, you’ll be working closely with marketing, operations and client success teams to bring customer feedback and innovative ideas to the business.
Required to have intermediate experience within Salesforce, Salesloft, LinkedIn, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint), WebEx, GoToMeeting, Google Apps and Slack
- 6-18 months of sales experience - within residential/commercial properties
- You work well under pressure and can meet demanding deadlines.
- You have a successful sales track record.
- You are comfortable sourcing and cold calling leads. This includes persistent follow-up to get qualified demos across the finish line.
- You understand the sales process and grow the pipeline.
- You have a B.S./B.A. in Business or another related field.