Director of Business Development - Individual Contributor
- Full Time
Fitspot delivers hospitality-driven amenities to properties and their tenants nationwide. With the ability to scale across multiple properties, host community events, track analytics and design dedicated amenity spaces, Fitspot brings properties to life with customized amenities.
About this role:
Fitspot is hiring an experienced and passionate team of Directors of Business. These individuals will develop vertical strategies for generating revenue to help achieve the company’s sales goals, analyze industry data to guide future growth, and play a foundational role in Fitspot’s rapid growth. As a Director of Business Development, you will be responsible for achieving high, sustainable and consistent growth year over year.
The ideal candidate should not be afraid to roll up their sleeves, be hands-on, and have that no-task-too-small mentality. This person should be an expert in vertical territory and business development while simultaneously being involved in the details of deal flow, pipeline and accurate forecasting. For the right person, this is an opportunity to make a huge impact on a fast-growing, exciting startup.
- Ability to meet a sales target of $2M+ year on year
- In-depth knowledge of B2B subscription sales
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on individual sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length
- Develop and implement new and innovative approaches to increase revenue within your vertical
Required to have intermediate experience within Salesforce, Salesloft, LinkedIn, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint), WebEx, GoToMeeting, Google Apps and Slack
- 6+ years sales experience - within residential/commercial properties
- Eagerness to join an early-stage startup and build it from the ground up
- Tenacious, gritty, scrappy leader that will stop at nothing to get a sale
- Excellent communication, mediation and interpersonal skills
- Sense of urgency, ability to multitask
- You offer strategic, data-driven, and forward-thinking approaches to generating revenue
- Nice to have - current relationships in property management, selling to HR as a service and corporate site activations