- Full Time
Conill Advertising has a rewarding and exciting career opportunity for a super star Advertising Account Executive in El Segundo, CA.
The Account Executive (AE) supports the senior account lead and account team members in day-to-day client business management. The AE is the steward of the client relationship and clients’ business needs. Responsibilities include maintaining relations with clients and supervising the execution of multiple client account deliverables happening simultaneously. The Account Executive must be able to build upon tactical ideas and think strategically about a brand or business, works with all departments in the agency and must respect process and integration. The candidate has outstanding project management skills. He/she embraces the Conill spirit of One Team, One Dream, Nothing is Impossible. Bilingual English/Spanish required.
- Builds rapport and credibility to comfortably engage in frequent contact and build a solid relationship with clients and partner agencies.
- Remains actively involved in “day-to-day” client initiatives, including understanding of business building, strategy, media and creative projects.
- Manages client expectations regarding budget, scope of work, timing, schedules and process.
- Maintains client status reports, conference reports, change orders and any other documents and deliverables as required.
- Works with account team in coordinating, preparing and producing deliverables and items for client presentations; reviews all materials before client presentations and final production.
- Monitors and shares competitive activity, market data and marketing updates.
- In absence of a senior management group, field’s requests from client to obtain and document requested modifications to work in progress.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of advertising account management experience required, with proven experience on retail and/or fast paced accounts, and in working with partner agencies and directly with clients.
- Hispanic market experience strongly preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish language is required. This is a must!
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Is action oriented and pro-active. Looks for ways to make things better.
- Has excellent organization and time management skills. Has the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task with attention to detail.
- Is digitally savvy. Can think holistically. Is in touch with the consumer’s world, insights and trends.
- Communicates clearly, openly, honestly and with integrity. Can effectively and with confidence present information in one-on-one and group situations to colleagues.
- Is a team player and encourages collaboration. Brings energy to all areas of work.